NIBA offers world class training opportunities to members in a variety of formats.
Includes DVDs, CDs, Print Publications, Membership Directories and Member Plaques.
- Annual Convention - Held each year in a differnet location, this exciting program includes networking opportunities, great entertainment, educational workshops, and the ever popular Convention Expo.
- Technical Seminars - Held periodically throughout the year in a variety of locations, technical seminars provide a first hand, real world knowledge of conveyor belt and system design requirements and trouble shooting skills, turning an order taker into a problem solver.
- University of Industrial Distribution - UID is a concentrated educational program focused on the unique needs of the industrial wholesale distribution industry. Known worldwide for excellence in education, UID is sponsored by the leading industrial distribution professional associations, in cooperation with the Industrial Distribution Program of Purdue University.
- Training from the Associaiton Education Alliance - NIBA members receive deep discounts on training offered through the Association Education Alliance (AEA), which exists solely to identify, provide and develop targeted industry training.
NIBA Online Classes
- 3T Heavyweight Training - This seminar is designed to educate and add real world value to those who are in the business of providing solutions to operational problems on conveyors utilizing heavyweight belts.
- Lightweight Basics Training - This seminar is designed to educate and add real world value to those who are in the business of providing solutions to operational problems on conveyors utilizing lightweight belts.
- Historical Videos on YouTube - Training videos published by NIBA prior to 2001 are available for free on YouTube. We make the videos available because much of the information is still relevant to the industry today.
Other Online Training
- BizLibrary - The nation's leading online training and e-learning provider for small and mid-sized organizations, NIBA member's receive a discount. Topics include Sales Skills, New Employee On-boarding, New Manager & Supervisor, Desktop Computer Skills, Leadership Development, Customer Service, Legal Compliance, Health & Safety, Business Certifications, IT Skills and Support and more.
- Webinars from the Association Education Alliance Partnership - Webinars are available to NIBA members at a discount through the Association Education Alliance (AEA), which exists solely to identify, provide and develop targeted industry training.